Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just a Note

Hi there! Gosh, I look at this blog and have to wonder if anyone even tries to come here anymore. It has been a long time since I posted! I've still been making cards but I just haven't taken the time to photograph them before I send them off. I think this will change though because I have been trying to keep up with at least a few challenges so I'll get better about posting. Here's hoping!

This card combines two challenges. First, it is part of Card Sketch Patterns #135. I loved this because I challenged myself to make a different size card than I normally do.

The card is also for my Chopped Challenge this week. My good friend and I love the show Chopped on Food Network. The contestants are given a basket of mystery ingredients and have to come up with a dish based on those ingredients. So my friend and I do a Chopped challenge of our own. In our "basket" this week, we had to use: a square punch, the spiral border punch, staples and crystal effects. In addition, the card had to contain the colors pink and black. How did I do?



Leave me a note if you have any questions!

All stamps Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete