Saturday, October 22, 2011

Housewarming Card for Judy

Hi there! Today's card is one I made for my sister-in-law for her housewarming party. It is a CASE from a card by CBMott at Splitcoast Stampers. I put a few of my own twists on it of course.




The most difficult part for me was trying to get the right size for the siding strips. But after a couple of tries I settled on strips that were about 1 3/8" wide. The door was created with Cherry Cobbler paper that I also sponged in the same color ink. I like the depth that sponging just the edges gives. The planters were made with the oval punch cut in half with the ends snipped off. The door knocker was made with a piece out of the Antique Hodgepodge Hardware set.

If you have any questions about what was used for what, just leave me a note!

Stamps: Short and Sweet (retired), Numbers (not SU, unknown manufacturer)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Punches: Large Oval, Blossom Trio (retired), Bird Builder
Other: Hodgepodge Hardware, Black brad (non-SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment