Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ooh, I should have waited to take a photo of this card until my lighting was better. But waiting on good lighting sometimes puts a crimp in my motivation so it didn't happen today. Today we'll all have to use our imaginations (and squinting just so) to see how it looks in real life. Actually, you don't have to squint at all to see that my stamping is crooked. Let that be my lesson to you today that you should always stamp your images first! Then if you mess up you can turn the paper over and do it again, or start fresh. Today, I stamped last and so everything else was already there and I decided that I didn't want to start completely over. But I'll take my own advice next time!


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Party Hearty
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Pea (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist
Punches: scallop edge border, 3/4" circle
Other: Marina Mist grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, paper piercing tool, stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment