Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mixing Sets

Do you have a hard time combining sets? I do! I think it has more to do with how I store my stamps than anything else but combining two sets to make a card almost never occurs to me. Today I forced myself to do it though and I think it turned out well!

Can you see the detail in the flowers? I was able to get that texture simply by placing my punched piece on the foam that comes in the paper piercing set and pressing down into the flower with the end of a pen cap. I think it adds a little something to the flower. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Season Of Friendship, Happy Moments (retired)
CS: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz
Punches: 1 3/4 x 7/8 oval, Flower Trio (retired)
Other: Pear Pizazz stitched poly ribbon, Basic Pearls


1 comment:

  1. Great job mixing sets! I love that set and your CAS design is beautiful. Love the pearl centered flowers.

    ReplyDelete