Sunday, January 23, 2011

Special Thank You

Today's card is for a special mentor of mine. I hope she likes it! It was not a quick and easy card for sure but it was fun to make.


The flower was made by punching out a total of 5 scalloped circles and then folding 4 of them into fourths and then adhering those onto the fifth scallop. Before I folded them, I spritzed them with a combination of alcohol and champagne shimmer paint to give them a little shine and crumpled them up. I gave the leaves the same treatment. I like how it turned out. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Thank You Kindly
CS: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Punches: 1 3/4"Scallop Circle, Scallop Trim Border, Decorative Label XL , Corner rounder (non-SU)
Die: Birds and Blooms
Other: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Sending Love brad (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment