Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Hi there! No, I haven't forgotten about my blog OR stamping! It seems like time is just going by way too quickly. I picked my daughter up from college in the middle of May and then we were on vacation. Since then I have been creating cards and sending them out in order to meet deadlines and keep forgetting to photograph my projects first.

Today I remembered and took a minute to take a picture before heading out to my great-niece's first birthday party!



This was a fun card to make since I just LOVE the Fox and Friends stamp set. I am so glad it was included in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog!

The card base is Crumb Cake with a layer of Chocolate Chip on top of that. The squares are Melon Mambo and the images are stamped onto Whisper White with Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip. I am making myself hungry typing this list!

The ribbon I used is no longer available (sob!) but there are several ribbons in the new catalog that could be substituted.

By the way, if you would like a copy of the catalog let me know. They are $5 plus shipping if you buy from me directly. If you are local to me, I am happy to deliver it to you to save you the shipping fee.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Fox and Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
Punches: 1 3/8" square, 1 1/4" square, Modern label, Word Window, Medium Jewelry Tag
Other: Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon (retired), dimensionals, linen thread

1 comment: