Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sweet Pea Birthday for the guys



Today's card is another one using Sweet Pea Designer Paper. I love this paper and will be sorry to see it go at the end of April. Can you believe that's next month? Time is just flying by.

ANYWAY, this card has very little stamping on it. I stamped the presents using the Sale-A-Bration set Happy Moments (only available until March 31!) on three scraps of different papers from the Sweet Pea stack. I then cut out a box from each paper and re-assembled them on a piece of vanilla card stock. This is an easy way to get some very detailed "coloring" in your images. It is a technique that works well with line drawings. Give it a try!

I have noticed in looking back through some of my posts that I use the modern label and word window punches a LOT in my greeting cards. I guess if something's not broke, don't fix it! I love the way these two punches coordinate and make it really easy to make a simple greeting stand out.

Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
DSP: Sweet Pea Designer Paper stack (OM)
Ink: Basic Black
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window
Other: Silver brads, dimensionals
All supplies Stampin' Up!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment