Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sale-A-Bration coming to an end

It has been a busy couple of weeks in my house. My daughter was home for spring break and not many cards or other projects got made, much less photographed! But I am heading to my studio this morning before I leave to drive her back to school so I will have some projects posted this week.

Just a reminder that Stampin Up!'s Sale-A-Bration is nearing the end for 2010. This great event comes only once a year so if you have items on your wish list now is the time to buy them. Only during Sale-A-Bration do you get rewarded with FREE stamps, paper and punches for every $50 you spend. Do you have a larger wish list than $50? Me too! The good news is that if you buy $100 worth of product you get 2 free items! Have $300 to spend? Get hostess benefits! You get a free hostess set, $35 in free product and get SEVEN Sale-A-Bration items. All for free! Of course you also get hostess benefits anytime your order equals $150 or more. And you didn't have to do any work. I love this company!

Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st so if you do wish to order something please click through to My Website prior to March 31st. If you prefer me to order for you, leave a comment with your email address no later than March 30th and I'll contact you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment