Sunday, April 28, 2013

Best of Everything Mojo Monday 290

Happy Sunday! It has been beautiful here the last couple of days and I think spring may finally have decided to stay in Colorado. Well, until the rain/snow mix we are supposed to get on Wednesday.  Oh well, it won't be long until I'm complaining about the heat. :) 

The color combination on this card combined with the strawberry image seems very springy to me. And this sketch was fun to work with even though creating it for a challenge was not even originally my plan. Sometimes when I don't have a specific card to make but I feel like creating, I will create challenges just for myself. The challenge this time was to open a gallery at Splitcoast, scroll down and randomly put my finger on a card and then use that card as inspiration whether it was color, layout or stamp set. This one happened to be the layout and when I clicked through to see the details on the card, realized it was a Mojo Monday card! 


This card uses some retiring stamps from Stampin Up!. I will continue to use them though because they are some of my favorites. Distressed Dots will be one that they will have to pry from my cold, dead fingers. 

I hope you enjoyed this card! Challenge yourself today to create something new!

Stamps: Best of Everything, Round Array, Distressed Dots
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Real Red, Brights Collection paper stack
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party, Versamark, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: clear embossing powder, rhinestone brads, grosgrain ribbon, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. Love the idea to use some of those small SU stamps that I never know what to do with.

    ReplyDelete