Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thank you!

Hi all! Today's card is very much in my style. Don't get me wrong, I love all styles of cards and frequently use Pinterest for inspiration and down and out copying of designs. It's because I have a little secret. I do not have the gene that knows how to put little extra touches on things. My cards are usually on the simple side with me looking at it and saying things like "I know it needs something right HERE, but what?". My decorating style is much the same. I don't have stuff around just for making things look extra cute. I just don't know HOW! Can any of you relate?

Anyway on to my card.


I really liked how the linen thread wrapped around the first layer. And the only other dimension is popped up under the little hearts. I like these flat cards because they are perfect for mailing and also using to fill my boxes for Operation Write Home. I have a goal to send two large boxes this year so I will need many of these flatter designs to get the most bang for my OWH buck! 

I used inspiration from a sketch challenge recently posted but I'm not sure which one. If you recognize it, let me know and I'll link up.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment