Friday, February 5, 2010

You're Too Kind

Today I am attending a half day regional Stampin Up seminar and I am so excited! One of the things that demos do when we all get together is to swap cards or other items.

This project is one of the card fronts I made to swap and was inspired by my upline, Angie:


Stamps: Fox and Friends, Whimsical Words, Love You Much
Cardstock: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Pea
Embellishments: Stampin Dimensionals, Polka Dot embossing folder'
Punches: 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, scallop circle, 3/16" corner rounder


Let me know if you want specific dimensions or if you have any questions! Thanks for joining me!


2 comments:

  1. i am a lucky swapper that received this card - it's super cute! Thanks for swapping and it was fun to meet you Kristi!

    ReplyDelete